10 ways to survive from coronavirus!
The death toll from the deadly coronavirus continues to rise in China. The death toll from this virus has risen to 106. In addition, the number of infected has exceeded 4 thousand.
Chinese authorities have already tightened travel restrictions to prevent the country from spreading the virus.
It is known that people infected with this virus have also been found in Singapore and Germany. Several major cities across China have suspended public transport.
Chinese authorities have reported that 1,291 people have been infected with the new coronavirus in China.
According to the World Health Organization, the coronavirus is zoonotic. That is, this virus spreads from animal body to human body. Now, this virus is spreading from infected person to another person. Even if you come in contact with the sneeze and cough of an infected person or shake hands with him, the coronavirus can take root in the body.
Symptoms of infection with coronavirus are fever, shortness of breath, and cough. If the disease progresses further, the kidney may be completely destroyed. The coronavirus is deadly. The most worrying thing is that no medicine or vaccine for coronavirus has been discovered so far. The best way is to take care of yourself.
Know how to avoid coronavirus-
- Use masks outdoors.
- Try to avoid public transport.
- Drink plenty of fruit juice and plenty of water.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with handwash after returning home.
- Wash thoroughly before eating or cooking.
- Boil well when cooking eggs or meat.
- Wash dirty clothes quickly.
- Clean living room and work area regularly.
- Be sure to use a mask to stay safe.
- Do not leave the doors and windows of the house open unnecessarily.